ΠΕΡΙΓΡΑΦΗ ΘΕΣΗΣ ΕΡΓΑΣΙΑΣ
We are currently the No 1 Insurance & Energy comparison and brokerage website in Greece with over 95% market share among online aggregators.
We are certified by the Great Place to Work® Institute
We compare and offer commercial & custom made policies/products from more than 25 insurance companies and 10 energy companies
We are quoting over 1m drivers every year approximately 70% of total switchers in Greece with an NPS of 80 among our customers.
Our 90+ Insurance & Energy Experts are 24/7 available for our customers
We are financially backed since 2013 by one the biggest Dutch Insurance Groups.
Our vision is to provide the easiest way for consumers and households to find and obtain the best service for their needs, empowering our people and benefiting society.
In our effort to extend our lead by adding new innovative features and services as well as develop and expand in more marketplaces and countries, we are looking to hire a Junior Web Developer to join our fast growing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
Development and maintenance of all the products of the company (insurancemarket.gr, energymarket.gr).
Working with technologies throughout the web stack, such as, PHP, React JS, Redis & Mongo DB, Docker and others.
Working with Agile methodology and more specifically with the Kanban method.
Core competencies, skills and knowledge:
0-2 years of experience with PHP.
Self driven with mentality to own and be proud of what you build.
Basic understanding of REST APIs (SOAP, XML, JSON).
Experience in database technologies (MySQL, Mongodb).
Knowledge of code versioning, bug tracking and collaboration tools, with preference in git.
Willing to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Fulfilled Military Obligations.
Good to have
Familiar with Agile principles.
Github profile that you can demonstrate part of your work.
Familiar with Docker will be a plus.
What's in it for you
· Competitive full-time salary & Performance Bonus
· Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
· Opportunities to participate in cutting-edge training and conferences of your choice in Greece and abroad
· A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
· Being part of an environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
· A relaxed and modern working atmosphere located in the heart of Athens
· Personalized working station & laptop
· Free Nespresso coffee
· Flexible working hours & remote working
You want more?
We also offer discount on your gym membership, performance bonus, discounts from big retailers, play rooms, we also pay for your participation in running events and once every month we are throwing a party in our arena….
Σχέση εργασίας: Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Περιοχή: Αθήνα, Αττική-Αθήνα
Είδος θέσης εργασίας: IT
Αν θέλεις να δουλέψεις σε ένα σύγχρονο περιβάλλον
& μοιράζεσαι το ίδιο πάθος για εξέλιξη, γίνε μέλος της ομάδας μας!