ΠΕΡΙΓΡΑΦΗ ΘΕΣΗΣ ΕΡΓΑΣΙΑΣ
· We are the No 1 Insurance & Energy comparison and brokerage website in Greece with over 95% market share among online aggregators, aiming to also expand and lead in more verticals (Banking, Telco and more)
· We are certified by the Great Place to Work® Institute
· We compare and offer commercial & custom-made policies/products from more than 25 insurance companies and 10 energy companies
· We are quoting over 1.000.000 drivers every year approximately 70% of total switchers in Greece with an NPS of 80 among our customers.
· We are financially backed since 2013 by one the biggest Dutch Insurance Groups.
Our vision is to provide the easiest way for consumers and households to find and obtain the best service for their needs, empowering our people and benefiting society.
We strive to bring accurate product comparisons right into our customer's fingertips to help them make smart choices and enable them to control their finances. We take pride in what we do, and we top it off with outstanding customer service. That is why 9 out of 10 customers would choose us again.
As a technology driven business, our focus is in developing ground-breaking aggregation products with our customers at the core. We have a unique way of collaborating to achieve results, but we also like to have fun, play games and drink beers.
We are looking for a talented QA Engineerto join our Technology team and help us completely transform our quality assurance process, provide testing expertise and engage in a balanced automation and manual testing process.
In this position you will:
· Design and develop quality related automation scripts using open source tools.
· Test REST/SOAP APIs of our platforms
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
· Prepare and execute stress tests on various API based services
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
· Identify, record, document and track bugs.
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Qualifications for this role include:
· 2-4 years of experience in software quality assurance.
· BSc in Computer Science or related field.
· Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes for Web/Mobile applications.
· Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
· Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
· Solid experience with at least one scripting language.
· Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
· Experience working in an Agile/Kanban development process.
· Team spirit and strong will for further improvement.
· Be proactive and capable of working on their own initiative with minimum supervision.
· Excellent oral and written skills (English and Greek).
It would be a plus to:
· Have worked with Kafka previously
What’s in for you:
· Competitive remuneration scheme.
· Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program & a yearly check-up plan.
· Being a member of a Great Place to Work® awarded company.
· Experiencing a working environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
· Substantial yearly “Learning and Development” budget in accordance with our growth and development plan.
· A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
· A relaxed and modern working atmosphere located in the heart of Athens
· Remote working and all safety requirements, in total compliance with covid-19 restrictions.
· Personalized working station & laptop.
Αν θέλεις να δουλέψεις σε ένα σύγχρονο περιβάλλον
& μοιράζεσαι το ίδιο πάθος για εξέλιξη, γίνε μέλος της ομάδας μας!